- To provide information about prostate cancer to the public
- To bring together men who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, physicians, and other health care professionals
- To provide forums for men, their partners, friends and family to learn about diagnosis and treatment options through presentations, written materials, and videos
- To encourage and empower men who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer to take a proactive role in educating themselves in the options and treatments of their disease.
- To create a consistent meeting environment that encourages men to discuss their concerns openly and honestly and to share solutions to common problems
- To provide opportunities to promote a greater public understanding of prostate cancer, particularly the need for early detection and treatment
- To explore the impact of prostate cancer on partners by encouraging them to participate in discussions when possible